Application of CuSO4 in mining and manufacturing industries
Application in mining and manufacturing industry
• Preparation of catalysts used in processing and extraction of oil and gas and liquids
• Applied in the textile industry or used in fabric dyes to increase the fastness of dyes.
• In the food industry, copper sulfate is also used as a coloring agent. The composition of the solution used to preserve plant specimens has a natural color and prevents rotting of the fruit.
• As colorants in pyrotechnics or printing, glass and ceramics.
• The paint industry uses copper sulfate chemicals in antifouling paints.
Notes on use and storage
We all know that CUSO4 is basically non-toxic, but if it is mixed with other substances, it can create compounds that can destroy our environment. Therefore, we must be careful in using this chemical residue. The solution must not be poured indiscriminately, but must have specific treatment measures to protect the environment.
• Using Copper sulphate as a herbicide always comes with some risks that are environmental factors that will limit the herbicide effect of copper sulphate or vice versa, the environment will promote unnecessary toxicity and unnecessary harm.
• The recommended dose of CuSO4.5H20 depends on each type of algae and environmental factors and ranges from 0.25 mg/l to over 2 mg/l CuSO4.5 H2O.
Where to buy quality copper sulfate?
One of the reliable places for you to come to buy this Copper Sulphate CuSO4 chemical is Vina TS Company. With many years of experience in the field of chemical supply, we are committed to:
• The most competitive price in the market.
• Nationwide delivery service.
• Preferential sales policy.
• Fast, enthusiastic and thoughtful consulting support.